There have been NRI who have created wealth that inspired everyone. We will share details about the top 10 richest NRI in this article. Keep reading for more information. There are said to be 360 individuals in the list of 360 ONE Wealth. 96 of them are NRI or Non-resident individuals. It is being said that 84%of these NRIs are self-made. 47 NRI of them are residing in America. The rest are in the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. There is a curiosity among everyone to know more about the richest of all these NRIs.
Top 10 Richest NRIs
The list of the Top 10 richest Indian NRIs are:
- Gopichand Hinduja & Family: They have a net wealth of 176000 dollars. They belong to London. Gopichand is 83 years old. He founded the Hinduja company.
- LN Mittal and Family: They belong to London. The founder of the company is 73 years old. He founded Aecelor Mittal.
- Adani & Family: They live in Dubai. He founded the Adani company. The age is not mentioned yet.
- Jay Choudhary: He lives in San Jose. He founded Zscaler. He is currently 63 years old.
- Shapoor Pallonji And Family: He belongs to Monaco. He founded Shapoorji Pallonji and is currently 59 years old.
- Anil Agarwal & Family: He belongs to London and founded Vedanta Resources. He is currently 70 years old.
- Yusuf Ali MA: He belongs to Abu Dhabi and started his company Lulu. He is 67 years old.
- Sri Prakash Lohna: He belongs to London and founded Indor ama. He is 71 years old.
- Rakesh Gangwai & Family: He belongs to Mclean. He started his company Interglobe Aviation. He is 71 years old.
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal & Family: He belongs to Melbourne and started his company Samvardana Motherson International. He is 66 years old.
These were the names of the richest NRI in India. Let us have details about the richest man in India.
Who Is The Richest Man In India?
The richest man in India or the wealthiest man in India is Mukesh Ambani. He has crossed Gautam Adani in the 360 ONE Wealth Hurum India Rich List 2023. His total net worth is Rs. 8.08 lakhs Crore. His wealth increased by 2%. While on the other hand, Gautam Adani has a net worth of Rs. 4.74 Lakhs Crore. He had a decline of 57% in his wealth. This year has shown that 51 individuals have doubled their wealth this year as compared to 24 individuals in the last year. This was all about the list of Top 10 NRI in India. Stay tuned for more information on our website.