Dancing With The Stars is a dance reality show which focuses on the dance competitions among 12 duo till the finale. This article will share details about the Season 32 episode 4 release and its cast in detail and will also look back at what happened in the previous episodes. Episode 4 is set according to the Disney theme for its 100th anniversary and the contestants performed on the Disney songs which created full-on Disney vibes in the show. Let us have more details about the release of Dancing With The Stars Season 32 episode 4.
Dancing With The Stars Season 32 Episode 4 Release Date And Time
Dancing With The Stars Season 32 Episode 4 will be released on 17th October 2023. The time will vary according to the timezone which has been mentioned below.
- Eastern Time: 8 pm
- Central Time: 7 pm
- Mountain time: 6 pm
- Pacific Time: 5 pm
- Alaska Time: 4 pm
- Hawaii Aleutian Time: 2 p.m.
The current season has 2 hosts, Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough. The show has its own charm especially when special episodes take place and Disney songs are performed. The contestants were dressed with Micky Mouse ears and represented the famous characters by Disney. Season 32 selected a total of 14 contestants in the show and their names and details are shared below.
Top 14 Contestants Of Dancing With The Stars Season 32
- Tyson Beckford: He is a supermodel who was also seen in the show, Make Me Supermodel. He was eliminated in the 3rd week of the show.
- Xochitl Gomez: She appeared in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. She is just 17 years old and doing good in the show.
- Alyson Hannigan: She worked in How I Met You Mother as Lily Aldrin and is continuing in the show.
- Harry Jowsey: He is an Australian actor who worked in Too Hot to Handle. His last performance was on the song Easy and he is doing good.
- Charity Lawson: She has been in several shows and performed on My Girl and doing good in the show.
- Jason Mraz: He is an American singer who won a Grammy Award in 2010 for his amazing work.
- Ariana Madix: She has worked in The Vanderpump Rules.
- Adrian Peterson: He is a member of the NFL and a national football player.
The other contestants are Lele Pons, Mira Sorvino, Jamie Lyn Spears, Mauricio Umansky, Matt Walsh, and Barry William.